Professional waxing is noticeably smoother and easier on the skin than other methods of hair removal. It can take several weeks for new hair to resurface on the waxed area and regular waxing leads to finer and more sparse regrowth. Waxing is our jam and our team of highly skilled waxing technicians will make sure your skin is silky smooth.
Waxing prep tips
- Hair should be at least 1 to 2 cm long – about the length of a grain of rice.
- Don’t apply creams, lotions or gels to the area being waxed the day of your appointment.
- Wear comfy undies – you don’t want super tight clothing irritating your freshly waxed sweet spot.
- Don’t sunbathe 24 hours before or after your treatment.
Look after your skin
- Avoid heavy exercise for 24 hours after your wax.
- No swimming in a pool, hot tubs or sauna for 24 hours after waxing.
- Keep hair follicles clean by showering immediately after exercise.
- Don’t use any products on the waxed area until the following day.
- Moisturize the area daily with a natural body lotion such as Tea Tree or Aloe.
- If you’re prone to bumps or in-grown hair, use an in-grown roll-on treatment such as Ingrown Zone. Gently exfoliate every 3 days with a mitt and natural body wash such as Tea Tree, Aloe or Lavendar.
- Don’t sunbathe for 24 hours before or after your treatment. Tanning after your treatment can cause irritation and even burns.